The application will be possible from December 15th to January 15th.
The application will be accessible from December 15th to January 15th
Before you start with your application to attend EuroEnviro 2020, we want to inform you about a few important things:
- If you want to apply for EuroEnviro 2020 in Graz please register before starting the application.
The application will be open until 15th of January.
- Once you are logged in, you will find the application here. It will then be available for you to fill in.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us once you submit the application.
- The accepted applicants will be notified in the last few weeks of February 2020. There will also be a waiting list.
- By the 15th of March you must have shown a proof of payment for the conference fee. The conference fee will be 250€ and includes accommodation and most meals. Applicants who have not shown a proof of payment at that point will be considered as dropouts and lose their place to somebody else.
- On 18th of March applicants on the waiting list who were chosen to fill any empty spots will be contacted.
- As we want to keep our carbon footprint low, we want to encourage you to travel in the most climate friendly way possible. If you are travelling by train or bus, you are entitled to a sustainable travel compensation. This, however, is contingent on you showing a copy of the ticket on the 5th of April the latest.
- If you have any questions concerning the application process you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.